Are you trapped in a state of hair indecision? Curly? Straight? Curly? Straight?
Now there’s no reason for you to choose. There’s a new member of the Alice Hair team that can help you out with both, and it’s hot hot hot!
Meet the flatiron that Alice calls “the best I’ve ever used” – the Creative Styling Iron SCW. Designed for use with Brazilian straightening services (so you KNOW it gets the job done!), this iron is a professional-grade tool that will make all those styles, both curly and straight, achievable for anyone. A few of its features include:
• Heats up to 450°F with 5 temperature settings.
• Lightweight, Ergonomic design.
• Double ceramic heaters provide instant heat . No heat loss during usage – instant recovery.
• Three layer of baked, scratch-resistant plates with tourmaline to produce negative ions to seal in moisture and repel static.
• Ceramic plates generate far infrared heat to straighten hair from inside out. Gentler to hair with no damaging hot spots.
• Emits ionic reflective molecules which enhance hair’s condition & shine.
• Tangle Free 9 Ft, Swivel cord.
This iron is now available at Alice Hair for $158.00. And to make it even sweeter, Alice will give you a free travel-sized Bumble & Bumble Does It All Hairspray with every purchase of a new iron.
Finally, to celebrate our new best friend, Alice has cooked up some hair recipes for curly and straight styles. Enjoy!
**All products listed are Bumble & Bumble.
Product Recipe for Curly Hair:
Wash and condition your hair with Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner to add both volume and shine. Towel dry hair and spray with Prep styling spray, then comb out tangles with your fingers. Distribute a small amount of Leave-In Conditioner through the hair, and then blowdry or allow the hair to dry naturally. Once the hair has dried, spray it lightly with Does It All Spray for extra protection against heat, and use your new iron to create extra curl, as demonstrated in this video:
Finish the style with Does It All Spray for hold.
Recipe for Straight Hair
Wash and condition with Straight Hair and Conditioner. Towel dry, spray with Prep styling spray, and comb through tangles with a wide-toothed comb. Distribute a small amount of Straight Blow Dry balm through the hair, and blow dry using a round brush for body. When the hair has completely dried, lightly spray hair with Does It All Spray for protection, and run the iron slowly over each piece of hair you’d like to straighten, from the roots to ends. Finish with a mist of Does It All Spray.
IMPORTANT: Never use an iron on wet hair. Make sure hair is completely dry before applying heat.